The Power of Storytelling
Facilitated by SONIA ALLEYNE, Communications and Career Strategist, Author of I Kick Ass At Work! and The Strategy Journal for Career Professionals, and Cofounder of Storytellers: Words, Images, Magic
There are no secrets to success, but there are formulas - and storytelling is the most important of them all.
In this session we will discuss the following:
- Why storytelling is the oldest and most effective way to grow your business and gain loyal customers
- How stories improve the value of your products and services
- The importance of operationalizing your story so that your customers have consistent experiences every time they encounter your brand
Three takeaways for participants:
- Identify the value driver of their product or service
- A list of storytelling themes and how to match the appropriate theme to their brand
- How to operationalize their stories in their respective organizations
Sonia was Editorial Director at Black Enterprise across multiple platforms and became the founding Editorial Director of their Women of Power Summit, the premier annual leadership conference for professional women of color. She is also the co-author of Good is Not Enough: And Other Unwritten Rules for Minority Professionals, nominated for an NAACP Image Award.