Generative AI is shaking up the way organisations are looking at the future. But, the question becomes, how can organisations take advantage of Gen AI to modernise and gain a competitive advantage, while adhering to key regulatory, security, privacy, copyright and compliance requirements?
Join Fast Company, IBM, Intel, and your industry peers for an exclusive summit on March 13th, 2024 at Sydney’s Museum of Contemporary Art to discover how businesses are leveraging a hybrid cloud by design strategy to deliver trustworthy AI and prioritize today’s most pressing concerns, including security, governance, data sovereignty, and more.
At Accelerate you'll learn:
- How to scale trusted AI with a hybrid cloud by design strategy to drive business growth.
- How government, financial, and other regulated industries are modernising with a secure and compliant infrastructure to help ensure data sovereignty–a key concern for the Australian government and businesses.
- How companies are transforming their business models with cloud-based solutions and flexible models.
- Thought leadership sessions featuring top executives in business and technology.
- Innovation showcases and “how-to” demonstrations.
- Purposeful networking with executive peers in business, government, and IT.
Date & Location:
When: Wednesday March 13, 12:30 PM–6:00 PM AEDT
Light lunch will be served at 12:30 PM
The program starts at 1:30 PM followed by a networking session.
Where: Museum of Contemporary Art
Enter via Sandstone Building
140 George St, The Rocks Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Cost: Complimentary upon RSVP
Dear guests, photos and videos are taken in this area that may be used for promotional material for IBM, Fast Company, and other sponsors. Thank you for understanding.